Big Ben’s Basketball Camps July 2018
Boys and Girls
8 – 12 yrs
Big Ben’s Basketball Camp offers campers an opportunity to develop their fundamental skills in basketball, while staying active and connecting with other kids.
Each day will be filled with a variety of drills and games designed to enhance and refine our campers’ performance on the court. Our camp is located at Armbrae Academy Gym (1400 Oxford St.) and runs weekdays from 8:30 am to 5:30pm.
Our staff include University and Provincial level players, with some special guests. We are excited to offer this level of experience to our program.
Registration is on a first come first serve basis and to ensure campers receive individual attention we are limiting registration to 45 players per week.
Our goal is to create a fun, inclusive and safe environment to learn the game of basketball by providing our
campers with expert coaching, great competition and individual instruction.
The camp coaching staff is composed of University and Provincial level basketball players. Each week will include an invited special guest providing new drills for campers.
- Armbrae Academy 1400 Oxford St. Halifax
- Air Conditioned Gym
- Basketball instruction from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Extended drop-off & pick-up (8:30 am - 5:30 pm - no additional fee)
- Coaches on site with Emergency First Aid CPR
- 7 : 1 camper to coach ratio
- Drills and skills development stations
- 5-on-5 games & 3-on-3 games
- Outdoor breaks and lunch (weather permitting)
- Fenced in outdoor playground
- Campers required to bring their own lunch and snacks
- Each player will receive feedback on their shooting, dribbling, passing as well as one-on-one skills and team play.
- Weekly Contests: 1-on-1, Bump, 21 and more!